When people don’t feel good they simply can’t do their best work
The Markland Consultancy is one of the few providers in the UK to be able to measure and analyse the true costs, impacts and causes of ill health and wellbeing presenteeism on individuals, teams and businesses.
The costs are can no longer be ignored
A recent case study, we have undertaken with a large Corporate, found a 26.94% lost productivity costing one site, of 500 employees, a total of £3.8 million per annum.
What does this mean for you?
With increase demand on pension pots, health and social care, public services are already failing to keep up.
Therefore, by default, there is a cost to businesses, as ill health among working people has an impact on the effectiveness with which they perform their jobs and their availability for work.
Health and Wellbeing is not a “nice to have” it is an essential investment tool returning ROI and VOI. However, to realise the benefits they need to be implemented correctly and targeted to meet the analysed needs of employees.
Understanding the effects of employee health and wellbeing on your business performance is essential and difficult to calculate. We are able to partner with businesses to help evaluate:
* The kinds of health problems your workers have
* The frequency of these problems
* The impact of these health problems on work performance
* The financial costs of health problems to your business
Our business is helping your business
We are experts in:
* Assessing business needs
* Objective analysis of workplace wellbeing and performance
* Data analysis, reporting and resolution design
* Proactive troubleshooting
* Recommending the right provisions to provide the greatest ROI and VOI
* On-going analysis and continuous improvement
Ensure you get health and wellbeing right, please contact me for more information and to book your no obligation meeting.